Rhondasturf

Friday, September 30, 2005

Man what a day!

I was so congested last night that I couldn't hardly breath but was able to take something for it and after sleeping I got up feeling better today. I also had a really bed sore throat but that has mostly gone away--I still have just a little bit today but nothing bad.

Lexie came over today and we (Nikki, Angel, Alex, and I) took her to do her errands along with doing our own and she was sooooo funny, she had us laughing our butts off. She was hanging her head out of the window and pretending she was a dog all the while saying HI to people passing in the opposite direction. She can be sooo funny some days and its a real joy to have her around. Both George and I think that she has come to the realization that we are not as bad as she once thought and she is starting to appreciate us more--well we can always hope anyways.

Well I'm off for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home