Rhondasturf

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ok so I have really gotten it into my head that I need

Weight Watchers. I am going to really be good and do the program like I should and be eating better than I have been. I do have the incentive to get the weight off but just keeping my mind into doing it is the struggle for me. I get going pretty good for a little while and then I just end up giving up. I know that my family wants me to do it but they can't do it for me. I know that if I get myself really going, then I can try to encourage Angel to do this with me and to watch how much and what she eats.

Well I will write when I have more time because I am being rushed tonight by someone wanting on the computer but also I am tired and want to go to bed.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    YOU CAN DO IT and I will help you all along the way!!! LMK what you need...

    Darla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home