Rhondasturf

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Wahooooooo....Thank goodness for school!!!

Well we are potty training TJ right now and man its been a struggle. I kept him home for the first week of school for everyone except the pre-school which starts a week after everyone else. We were working so hard and it did start out good but then just got worse until about Monday. Lexie came over and tried something with him (a game of sorts). We sent him to school and the Learning Center yesterday in big boy underwear and told him we wanted him to come home dry and in the same ones that were on in the morning and he did. We were just estatic and told him so.

Well Angel's first week of school has been an experience--we are still trying to get everything down and figured out. I just hope that I haven't bitten off more than I can chew with this and that I don't do anything to mess her up and get her into trouble. All I have to do is call the school to get assistance I guess but it is soo scary to me. I know that once we do it for awhile we will get it down but it's just getting it there.

Well I'm off for now because I still need to finish dishes and continue on laundry.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:22 AM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    Glad things are moving along, hope the boys continue to like school and TJ keeps up on his potty training. How is Angel doing with the home thing? Lots of work egh? Good luck! D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home