Rhondasturf

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Have you ever felt like you didn't want to be here anymore

Well I have and do so a lot especially when my girls won't get up and do anything. All I get is "Sorry" but SORRY DOESN'T CUT IT. I ask them to start on stuff in the house while I go run errands, put kids down for naps, etc. and all they do is sit and watch TV. I am soooo at a loss for what to do to get them to get stuff done. I do help them do some stuff when I feel like I can but when I start and get really going, they won't do alot so I have just not been doing anything.

I am going to go for now because I can't even see the screen b/c of tears rolling down my face.

1 Comments:

  • At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Tell them to get off thier happy little ASSES and help out! They aren't going to school, they aren't working, they are not contributing a DAMN thing to your household other than to take up space on the sofa and feed their faces...TELL THEM THAT!!! No more movies, tv, snacks, pop, NOTHING till' YOU GET SOME HELP! Sorry, truth hurts!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home