Rhondasturf

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I'm having a really, really bad day today!!

Well I'm being really bitchy today and getting mad about little things. I guess that I am frustrated also because NO ONE listens to me about anything--ie. kids, husband, etc. I really hate the feeling also that I can't go anywhere without having to take kids. What makes kids feel that they have to go EVERYWHERE with me?! No more because from now on if I want to go somewhere by myself I WILL DO IT!!!!!!!

I guess that since I don't get much adult conversation anymore that it has made me a little bitchy. Don't get me wrong, Angel is 15 now so it's not as though I don't have "adult conversation" but it's that I want the adult conversation with my husband because we have little to no time together as it is but NO--NONE time for just us. We can't even go out to dinner by ourselves without a guilt trip put on us. Angel does do wonderful with the kids and it is quite a task for her to have all three kids by herself but George and I do deserve a little bit of time by ourselves. There is NO WAY we will leave the kids with Nikki and Brian and it's not due to Brian but we will not have them in harms way when Nikki goes off the handle because one of them does something wrong. Nikki is getting really bad now and who knows what she might say or do to them. She is even worse than when she lived with us. I just can't write enough to explain how bad she has become. Let's just put it this way--she is not really welcome over here most of the time because she will come start stuff with us when we haven't even done anything. She doesn't come over to see her kids and that is "our fault" and things like that. She will come over here and bitch at us for something and because we don't go running after her to make sure she is ok, she says that we don't care and never have. She is just a bitch!!!!

Anyways enough about her because it just makes me more mad to think about everything. Well I will post later because I need to get out of here before I explode.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    Sorry things are suckin' so bad right now..... maybe you could work something out with Lex and Angel so you and Georgie could get out for a couple hours. I think you both need it!

    Congrats on the new van! I miss my Aerostar a LOT!

    Darla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home