Rhondasturf

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Ok so its been almost a month since I blogged!! SORRY

Well its been a busy time here of late. First we had Halloween to prepare for (to get costumes all put together), second figuring out who all was taking the boys trick or treating (Angel and I for sure but who else), and third getting the boys all bundled up because it was C-O-L-D COLD last night. We got their new coats off of layaway so they were warm enough.

Brian had taken some vacation time now and thought he had it all worked out to have Halloween night off so he could help take the boys trick or treating but come to find out late yesterday that he didn't and had to work at midnight last night so he had to be in bed at 630 pm to go to work. That just made me so mad because I was counting on him helping with the boys. I never thought that Nikki would want to come help so I called Lexie for some more help (she never got back to me) and then Nikki came and helped take them and we all had an enjoyable time. She walked all the way with them and had a lot of fun. We didn't have to take them to a lot of houses and they got about half a bag of candy which is more than enough for my three little ones. We went over to Leo's Place (grandpas work) and had dinner after getting the candy. The kids had so much fun there also but most importantly is that it was a fun time for all of us last night and really no fits from anyone. It really was nice to have Nikki along and to be so helpful with the boys since she isn't very much anymore.

Anyways that's all from me right now because I am soooooo tired that I can hardly stay awake so I think that I am going to go up to bed soon. I never get to go to bed early and I think that I will definately take advantage of this time.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:04 PM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    Sounds like loads of fun.... glad Nikki got out with you and you all had an enjoyable experience, hopefully the boys will remember the good times as well as the bad?! Talk to you soon!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home