Rhondasturf

Monday, December 11, 2006

Man its been awhile since I blogged!!!

I just don't get on the computer like I used to do because I am busy doing housework, helping/keeping Angel going on her homeschooling, taking care of Alex, and taking care of things at school and/or the Learning Center for Jason and Thomas. I do miss being on here some days but its ok if I'm not.

I sure do wish that I could start scrapbooking again but with Alex its impossible--he doesn't leave anything alone. I was so sure that he would be starting pre-school this year but he didn't qualify for the developmental pre-school that Jason went to and TJ goes to so that foiled that idea. I am very proud of the fact that he didn't need it but was just looking forward to that time to get things done. hehehe

Well we don't have much for christmas this year but we do have each other and that amounts to alot. I just wish that we could spoil the kids to a point but we just don't have the money to do so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home