Rhondasturf

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Man how some people can be so cruel

I used to get responses to my posts on ckmb but not very much anymore. A lot of people have done worse than I ever have and yet they always get responses on their posts. Oh well its everyone else's loss and not mine. I am making my life better for me first and foremost and then for my family. If I work on myself first, it will in turn make my family better. I do love my family sooooo much and they do love me also.

George's birthday is tomorrow and I can't get him anything. Well I am going to make him a card and get the house nice and clean for him--that is what he said that he wanted. Angel and I will finish the house tomorrow as it is late tonight and we have done a lot today as it is.

I am hoping to be able to scrap before the end of the week and if we keep busting our butts tomorrow, it just might be possible. Ahhh to scrap again--that will be very nice.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    Let it slide off your back girl! CKMB has turned into a bunch of weirdo's anyway...I hardly go anymore...no fun. You are doing so good anyway, you don't need the crap there.
    George is lucky to have you!! You are very thoughtful of him and he will love whatever you do for his Bday...tell him Happy Bday from me too! HUGS TO GEORGIE!

    Have a great day! Darla

     
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Thank you for the nice comment Darla!! I know I am doing good now and will continue to do so. I know also that he does appreciate anything I do for him. I will tell him for you.

    Rhonda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home