Rhondasturf

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

MAN Alex is being sooo funny today!!!

It is just like someone put a quarter in him--just being really funny and having a mischievious laugh and grin. Angel and I have such a fun time with him most days but there are those days that he really tests our patience like today. You can definately tell that Jason and Alex are brothers because neither of them knows what it is to "BE QUIET" when they need to be. We go into a restaurant to have lunch with George (grandpa) and man was he ever LOUD. He is also not very patient (just like Jason).

I wouldn't trade any of my grandsons for anything (well maybe sometimes when they just won't settle down--tee hee hee j/k) but I would like to know of some way to make them mind better. I know, I know wishful thinking but maybe some day someone will have the key to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home