Rhondasturf

Monday, December 12, 2005

Things have been a little stressful lately around here

but we are dealing with it. The stress comes from trying to get Brian and Nikki moved into their apartment before too long. They do have a few things in there but 95 % is still out in storage. It will be nice when they get everything into their apartment so it will feel like a real home for them. Nikki does still have the room here for when she does stay overnight with the boys but that's not all the time anymore.

I am doing a lot better since being in the hospital but do have a little bit of a cold--I am watching it closely and won't let it get out of hand. I mostly have a cough but I know that it can turn into something worse. I did get my flu shot just recently so that does help also but its not a given thing that I won't get sick. I just really watch especially now.

We had a fun time at the Leo's Place Christmas Party last night. We had prime rib, baked potatoes, salad, rolls, and deserts galore--cheesecake, brownies, cookies, fudge, etc. I didn't have any deserts because I barely finished my dinner--well I actually had to bring half of my potatoe home. The kids got to go play in the toy and had unlimited tokens for the games in the game room. Poor Alex though because he was running to go by the kiddie rides and he looked back at us then ran right smack dab into the loader ride. Man we heard it clear from our seats up by the serving tables by the banquet rooms and the rides are down in front of the ice cream shop at the other end of the toy. Mommy was right there and picked him up but then George (grandpa aka papa) went down there and Alex went right to him. He had an indention in his forhead a little but was ok. We didn't let him go to sleep for several hours after that to make sure he was ok.

Angel has been busy putting lights up outside for Christmas and doing a wonderful job at it. She also had help from Jason to put up our Christmas tree on Saturday. George and I got some candy canes to put on there also. I am not going to buy anymore of the bulbs to put on the tree as then just break too easy and with these rambuncous three, it just doesn't make sense. We have so many decorations anyway that they aren't missed anyway. Today while the older boys are at school, I will have to wrap the presents to put them under the tree to keep little boys out from under it. hehehe I will also finish up my letter to put in my cards and get them ready to be mailed out tomorrow. I am not doing as many cards this year as I have in the past but that's ok because I don't have as much time this year and with being sick the entire month of November, I am a little behind. I usually would have them done and out by now.

Well that's all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home