Rhondasturf

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

George and I have started to think about Christmas

gifts for everyone but have NO IDEA what to get everyone. We will get the boys some clothes but beyond that I'm not sure what to get them. They don't need any more toys--in fact we have gone through the toys that they already have and gotten rid of SEVERAL broken ones and put lots out in the garage simply because we just DON'T have the ROOM in the apartment for them. I really don't want to get toys but don't want to get just clothes for them. I think that we will get them some dvd's and maybe some books to read to them and for them to read--well at least for Jason since he's in K and learning to read.

I do have at least one idea for George--a bathrobe--but beyond that I don't have any idea. I would get him some more clothes but now that he's back working for Leo's again, he doesn't get to wear much but his work clothes since he works 50-55 hrs a week. Don't get me wrong, I like having him work at Leo's but I miss him being able to wear "normal" clothes. We are really good friends with the owner's of Leo's (we are Aunt Rhonda and Uncle George to their kids--in fact their oldest son is very protective over me and as such he was going to kick the snot out of someone once for giving me grief. Well their younger son wanted to do some damage also to the same person but kept his cool). We helped set up the restaurant after it was finished so he knows it really well. He only had to stop working for Leo about 3 yrs ago or so because he was diagnosed with seizures and as such Leo wouldn't let him come back without a drs note stating that he was fine to work there. That was totally understandable so George found some sit-down jobs for a couple of years and then could go back since his seizures were under control. Leo actually came to George to come back to work for him and made him an offer he just couldn't refuse (well he loves working for Leo also and knows the restaurant like the back of his hand) so here we are again with Leo. I certainly got used to having him home with me at night when he was working at his last job but now he works at night. I am used to the late nights with him because I did it for all of our married life with the exemption of the couple of years because of his seizures.

Angel is kinda easy in a way--she loves GREEN DAY so anything with them on it will be super for her. She also needs some clothes so we will probably get her some.

I know what I'm getting my parents--movies. They like some tv shows also and they have some seasons out on dvd so I will probably get them one of the seasons. My parents are so hard to buy for because they don't need really anything and its boring to just get them clothes and things like that every year. Well actually my dad would be really easy to buy for if I had that kind of money--he likes woodworking tools, ie. saws, routers, sanders, etc.--but since I don't, he just has to get something else. He also collects 1/8 scale semi-trucks but he's kinda particular about the ones he wants so even that is a little hard. My mom loves any little knicknack thing but she kinda is running out of room to put them.

Brian and Nikki--I have NO IDEA what to get them so I will have to do some looking. I also have no clue what to get Lexie but will probably leave that up to George to do--if we get her anything at all since she seems to be trying to start her crap again.

Well that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home