Rhondasturf

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Ok I am such a dork--Going on 3 hrs sleep

is not the best for me. I ended up staying up until around 2-230 am just talking to Lexie and George and then I woke up at around 5 am because I had to go potty. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw that Angel was still downstairs (she had been asleep earlier but had woke up and came down to get something to eat) so I wanted to make sure she came up to bed. While waiting for her, I started to get a tickle in my thoat and ended up coughing off and on until 6 am so I just got up then. I will go take a nap later because I know that I can't do it on just a couple hours of sleep.

I will get Nikki and Angel up in a little bit so that they can get the kids off to school and take care of the baby while I go back to bed.

I really don't know why I do this to myself (stay up late then get up early) but I do. I really need to stop doing it also.

Everything is doing ok so far this morning but hey it's because I am the only one up! hehehe I don't argue with myself so its fun.

Good night!!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    go take a nap you dork!

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Just for you Darly I did go take a nap this afternoon but then had Brian call me. Well he was talking to Nikki when I came upstairs so I talked to him then and then he later called me on my phone.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home