Rhondasturf

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Man am I tired today--I just can't stay asleep at night

and it really bugs me to death. I am just really tired these days mostly then when I do have a day that I really have the energy to get things done, Angel and Nikki have lazy days. We all need to get on the same page to get this house all done. George has tomorrow off as of now, and he better keep it off, so maybe we can get most of the stuff in this house done. I have been slacking off just as much as the kids do so I know its not all their fault that the house isn't done.

I am glad that Nikki is back and I don't want anything to make her want to leave again least of all Lexie.

CKMB just isn't as fun anymore. Maybe I'm just being overly sensitive because I try to post things and get no responses. It really hurts to see that other people post things and get a lot of responses and then I post something to only get a couple of responses. It used to be a really fun place to go and get away (for just a little bit) from the everyday things but now it just doesn't seem as friendly. It probably is just me. I would really like people to come see my blog but when I post, no one will post responses on my blog if they do come see it as they won't even post on the board that they have seen it. I will just have to deal with things on my own I guess.

If anyone reads my blog, please leave me your comments no matter if its good or bad. I can learn from my mistakes.

Thanks for reading.

5 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I POST!!! Hey girl... I try to post at least once on each blog entry although (I guess cuz' I already knew she was home) I didn't on your last entry :O( Sorry...
    Anyway, I check your blog for updates prolly 1/2 dozen times a day!
    Glad things are improving, looks like Brian will be home soon from what they are saying on the news! Yippee!!
    Keep in touch, keep blogging I AM READING IT EVERYDAY! (HUGS) Darla

     
  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I check your blog on a regular basis. I have never left a message because I didnt know how.. I dont have one of my own. My life is boring. I have been praying for your family. I dont know any of you personally so I really dont feel its my place to comment on your situation but I wanted you to know I'm out here and I care :)

    Cindi

    CindiO from CKMB

     
  • At 1:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I just wanted to let you know I read your blog too. I saw you post once on CKMB, and I bookmarked your blog. I always check for updates! I was glad to see Nikki is home, I will keep you in my prayers!

     
  • At 3:29 PM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    OK LADY! I can't post on your blog if you never make new entries... hmm? Whassupwiththat? Hmm?

     
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger JulesinParadise said…

    I had not noticed that no one posted to your threads at ckmb. If you post to us again, i gurarentee that I will respond if I am on.

    There has been a 'faction' on the mb that several of us have been trying to combat...negativity, school yard bully tactics and general strong arming...this has to stop!

    Join us in 'taking back the board' so we can all have tons of fun once again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home