Rhondasturf

Friday, October 07, 2005

Well I gave Nicole until 9 pm tonight to let me know

if/when she was coming home to her kids but when I hadn't heard anything by 8:55, I called her b/c I had to know what was going on so I can make arrangements accordingly. She said, after my repeatedly asking her, that NO she wasn't coming home she thought. Her thinking was that its just going to go back to the way it was before--her doing everything and always being left with the kids (which was totally NOT the TRUTH)--and I told her no it wouldn't but she doesn't want to listen. She would rather be there without her kids than to be here and see them and help take care of them. Her mind is sooo focused on all the negative that she won't see all the positive things she has going. Well that is her decision and although we don't like it, we will have to deal with things the best we can.

I am thinking that we will have to have Brian come back early but I don't know for sure right now. I am just so hurt/furious/ whatever you want to say right now but I will be strong for the boys--I have to be. I really don't know what to do right now. We will just take it one day at a time and do the best we can.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home