Rhondasturf

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

An update on my mom (Rhonda)

This is her daughter, Angel. I am just posting an update on how she is doing. She has been doing a lot better, she is able to talk and sit up and walk and all that, ect. She had a cathater in but they took it out a few days ago bc she was able to get up and go to the bathroom herself. The doctors are thinking of moving her back up to the fifth floor bc she is doing so good. She is doing the best out of all the patients in the I.C.U. She has only one iv in now. She did have like three but they just put in a central line instead of like two or three iv's so they could just take everything from that. Her arms are so bruised! My grandma went up there today and the nurses told her that they are thinking more of moving her back up to the fifth floor. Well if you have anything to ask just post a comment and ask. I will keep checking back for your questions.


Angel

1 Comments:

  • At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for posting Angel. I've been checking every day and praying for your mom. Please keep us updated :)

    Thanks
    Cindi

     

Post a Comment

<< Home