Rhondasturf

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

We are doing pretty good right now

much to Lexie's dismay. She is just being a real winner right now--she got kicked out of her dead boyfriend's parents house (that she has been living at for 1 1/2-2 years) this past week and she blames it on me. Just too much drama for me to put here or even to want to put it all down here. Needless to say she is NOT allowed at our house again and she is just hurting herself because we just don't have the time for all of her crap.

Ok on to something nicer--we got the boys a couple of outfits each for Christmas but beyond that I don't have a clue. We are going to try to get just a few small things for each of the family but kinda spoil the kids. We are being sponsored again this year not by the County but by The Learning Center--where the kids go after school--for Christmas. They will get presents for the kids, Angel, George, and myself but mostly for the kids (which is the way it should be). I am so happy that we do have the help for Christmas but we really didn't count on it this year. Getting the most presents isn't what Christmas is about but being together as a family and we will do that for sure. We have a turkey for Christmas dinner and we will get a ham also so that we have enough food for all of us. I don't know if my parents will come over but hopefully they will. I bet though they will just bring the presents over and not stay too long--which that is ok because I know that they have other things to do.

I do miss spending the day with my parents but I do have my own little family to think about and take care of. I will always cherish those times with my parents and my brothers as I will with my husband and kids now.

I am getting my house all cleaned up, going through things, doing some deep cleaning, and just regular household chores. I do have some help but most of the things that have been done I have done myself. I am in the mood to clean so I am getting as much done as I can while I am in the mood because I don't do that very often. It is feeling really good to get this stuff done since its needed to be done for quite a while.

I have to get my Christmas cards done in the next few days so that I can get them sent off to get to the people by Christmas. I don't send out as many as I used to which is good.

Well that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home