Rhondasturf

Sunday, December 18, 2005

I am a little upset right now with an anonymous post

from an earlier post on here--from my apology to Darla. My dd, Angel, had posted a rather long message to everyone when she was really upset about me because I was in the hospital literally fighting for my life. She was very upset about all of the unkind posts to me and as such was letting everyone know how she felt. I asked her to check my blog and post for me since I couldn't with being in the hospital and having no access. What I would like to know from that poster is why you felt it necessary to "comment" to/about my dd like that? You didn't need to attack her. I don't have to explain anything to you about my family. Obviously you find it necessary to come check out my blog and look through the very old posts just to post an unkind comment. I feel sorry for you if that's all you have to do.

If you would like to post a comment to this post, I welcome it but I won't wait for it as I do have other things more important to me to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home