Rhondasturf

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Well its just me for Weight Watchers tonight

Charm is in Boise with Briar today because little Treyvan had his surgery this morning. I certainly hope everything went fine and if it doesn't, I know that she will either call me or George will find out from Leo today. Poor little guy has had a rough time of it since birth that it just makes me want to cry for him. He has sleep apnea and has had to be on oxygen to sleep at night for several months. He was born Sept. 29, 2005 and is such a cute little boy. He is having a surgery on his trachea (sp), if I remember correctly, to help him breath better and hopefully get rid of his sleep apnea. I have been sending up prayers for him since I heard last week that he was having surgery. I just know everything will be ok but I just worry since he is sooo small. If he's anything like his mommy, he will survive to live a full life. Here's to Treyvan--my little buddy.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    Prayers to little Treyvan...he has an AWESOME Birthday doesn't he?! I forgot he was born on MY bday! He he!
    Have fun at WW tonight, hope things go smooth for you! I am proud of you for stickin' with it!

     
  • At 9:00 AM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Thanks Darla. I talked to Leo yest. afternoon and he said that everything went fine and that they think its the acid reflux doing it. I will find out more when Charm gets back but I hope they really figure it out soon--poor little bug.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home