Rhondasturf

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Wow its been 9 days since I posted here!!!

I just started back at Weight Watchers again tonight with Charm after being gone for a few years. I think that I will do good on this again as I did really well last time. I had to quit going when George started having his seizures and had to find different work than the restaurant--it just was not in the budget. She has continued to go with Dana each week. Charm and I will keep each other motivated as she has put back on all but 13 lbs of her original weightloss. She has been so busy this last year that I wasn't surprised that she put weight back on but I didn't know it was as much. Charm still looks good in my opinion, but I know that she's not happy for herself.

Charm and Leo have bought themselves a new house--a bigger house, a way bigger house--and man does it need a lot of tlc. Charm is upset because she doesn't want to move for several different reasons but some of the biggest are that they just paid off their house last year, her pool, and she just doesn't like to have to move. Leo wants to have space when all the kids are there, like at Christmas time, to escape from the bickering and things. I think she will be better with everything once they get the remodeling done, which will take 5-6 months to complete. They will keep their house now and just rent it out. I sure wish that we could afford it but there is just no way and besides I would just be too nervous with the kids and the pool. I will do all that I can to console her and get her excited for this new house. It has 2-3 acres, a private driveway, and has bunches of trees so it is kinda secluded.

2 Comments:

  • At 11:19 AM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    WAY TO GO RHONDA!!! I am so so so excited for you! I think WW will be great motivation for you and I know Charm will keep you 'on track' too! How fun for you guys!!

    I am suprized Charm is bummed about moving? Other than the pool it sounds like things will be awesomely fab at the new house? I am sure (knowing them) that the new place will be gorgeous and she will love it once it is done!! Tell them congrats! BTW Did Georgie tell ya we came and harrassed him at Leo's the other day? LOL Ed had a 'tomato trauma' HAHAHA it was funny.

    Darla

     
  • At 5:01 PM, Blogger Rhonda said…

    Thanks Darlylou!! I am excited myself about WW and yes she will keep me motivated.

    Charm is bummed about moving because they have raised their kids in that house and the new house needs a LOT of work before they can move in. Leo took George, Angel, Alex, and myself over to see it the other day and man it does have the potential but right now, its a mess. Lets put it this way, it needs a lot of demolishon (sp) and she needs to buy more furniture to fill the new house.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home