Rhondasturf

Friday, January 27, 2006

Why do kids need to be such a pain in the rear?

Man my dd, Angel, is really trying my patience today--well its not only her but my dh, George. They just both are really getting on my nerves lately and its not just one thing persay but a bunch of little things. One big thing with Angel is that I can never go out for some "me" time and not get a call from her asking "When are you coming home?" Last night when I was at WW I got a call from her saying that she needed help b/c her friend that was supposed to come help her while I was gone wasn't here. I had no problem coming home for this reason but when I got out to the car, I realized that I could call Brian and Nikki to see if they were home and if at least one could go help Angel. Brian said no problem and that they would both go over so I just went to wait for George at work like I told Angel I would do before coming home (George didn't have to close so he would be off early and I didn't want to come home just to get a call 5-10 min. later to come pick him up). While sitting there waiting for George, she called me a half dozen times and said one time "I thought you were coming home" to which I replied "No not since Brian and Nikki are there" and then she was a little mad. Tuff I think if she was mad. I deserve just a little bit of time by myself and not to be bugged. I am here all the time with the kids and just wanted a little bit of time to do something for me but can't even enjoy that b/c of PHONE CALLS.

George irritates me because I ALWAYS have to do any calling to make arrangements for bills, or information, etc. because he just can't seem to "muster the strength" to do it himself and then he gets mad at me if I make the wrong arrangements. GRRRRRR!!! I just tell him that if he doesn't like it then call them yourself so back off. MEN AT TIMES!!!

I might be overly sensitive at times but man they are really "raking my last nerve". There are other things with them also but too many to list here. Then you add on top my grandsons and step-dd and sil and I'm feeling very overwhelmed at times. I just try to not think about everything all together b/c it is overwhelming.

I'm just glad that my other step-dd, Lexie, isn't around to make things WAY WORSE than they are now. We haven't heard from her since about Thanksgiving time and man has it been nice. She totally lied about getting kicked out of her house and we knew she was but to have it confirmed by her "friends" was just icing on the cake. We have caught her in so many lies before that its not even funny. Oh well not our problem anymore--she hasn't been for a while now but especially since she turned 21 on Jan. 24th. She has a flare for the dramatic just like her own mother and her sister, Nikki.

3 Comments:

  • At 4:26 PM, Blogger Doug Bagley said…

    Man, am I glad I'm done raising kids. And at times I'm glad I'm single.

     
  • At 8:47 PM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    http://scrapbooking.about.com/library/weekly/blpaperbagscrapbooks.htm

    Rhonda, bless you for taking on all the kiddies...you are something else girl! Here is a "recipe" for baggie albums it might help. I do NOT sew them before I put them together though, so don't let that stress you out!

    Darla

     
  • At 2:03 AM, Blogger crazydarla said…

    HEY!!!

    I 'tagged' you...see my blog!

    Darla

     

Post a Comment

<< Home